Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

*She loves you, blah, blah, blah*

Feeling very blah today and yesterday (and the weekend). Blah blah blah. Don't even care about rationality right now, I'm in the dumps and I'm staying for a while.

I feel like I don't give a crap, that MF doesn't give a crap about this wedding (needless to say, our relationship has hit a little bit of a bump...go figure, so throw some pre-marital doubt into the mix), that MF doesn't give a crap about me (not true, but that's how I feel), that work is going down the tubes, that I'm too busy and too bored at the same time.

I CAN'T STAND IT!! Indecision, confusion, boredom. I want to speak up but I don't know that words for what I am feeling right now. Scared? Hungry? Am I depressed? Angry? I think the answers are "yes", "definitely", "probably not" and "yes, but I don't know why".

I should be feeling a sense of achievment (last day of South Beach Phase One...whoop de frickin' do) but instead I feeling dead inside. Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.