Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Day 13 of South Beach...I mean, um, Day 10, or Day 7?

Ok, Ok, so I had to cheat a little for the engagement party weekend.

Friday 12th - Official Day 8
I over starved myself due to running errands, and ended up eating pizza and wings. So, scratch Day 8.

Saturday 13th - Day of the party
I was too busy to eat until 4pm, so with just a diet coke in my belly, I had some wine, baked brie and pate. Not much, but enough to scratch Day 9. Oh, and the fried calamari and three chocolate martini's may have bent the rules a bit also.

Sunday 14th
Very very good today, but since the day involved a cake tasting for our wedding cake, I will scratch Day 10 (with a good conscience)

Monday 15th
Back on track for real. But after you see Day 12, should I just scratch this Day 11 too?

Tuesday 16th
Still on track but derailed by second cake tasting. Grr...I'm fed up of being honest, but...scratch it!!

Wednesday 17th
Officially, officially back on the program with no cake tastings in sight. Shall I call this Day 7 or Day 10 or Day 13? The virtuous in me wants to start at Day 7 (of 14), so that shall be it! One more week of this to go!!

Sidenote: I'm down to a size 2 jean...huzzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.