Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Friday, June 24, 2005

...and an eerie sense of calm descends

I feel...fine. Strangely at peace. I met with a wedding coordinator yesterday and am pleasantly surprised. Just being in her presence makes me feel at ease. I would like to hire her to sit with me at work, which would be similar experience to taking a picnic in the eye of the hurricane.

I called Dad yesterday and step-mother thanked me for the present. What WHAT?? Yesterday was truly a turning point. I asked Dad what I should do about wedding deposits. He said to bill him. I asked what he thought of my budget, he said step-mother thinks it's low for the Toronto vendor prices. I am shocked and strangely pleased.

Maybe it will be ok after all.

Then I read a "news" story about Lindsay Lohan and got all upset again. That girl is the entertainment equivilent of ebola. Oh well, you can't have it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.