Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I have truly learned to appreciate the little things...

Like:
  • The loudmouth woman standing outside my cubicle for the past hour, yucking it up to all and sundry for no apparent reason other than to piss me off, has finally buggered off. The relative quiet is almost too much to stand.
  • I ate a Snickers. It was good.
  • Satchel the wonder kitten didn't block during the day. I shall give cuddles in the extreme tonight.
  • I got my birthday present from Mum. I get to stare at it all day for a week and a half until I get to open it. I wonder what it is?
  • I have the night off from going places and seeing people tonight. Bliss.
  • I am looking forward to cooking a nice dinner.
  • I think I've lost a pound or two.
  • I haven't heard from ex-friend K after she left that first message. 2 days and counting.
  • I have a new scrapbooking magazine waiting to be read at home.
  • I am looking forward to fetching the mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.