Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

*Nervous laughter*

I'm 7 days engaged, and here is my upcoming schedule:

Thursday 16th: Drinks with old colleague and her hubby
Sunday 19th: Drinks with friends (potential Best Man and Bridesmaid)
Monday 20th: Playing baseball
Tuesday 21st: The Dinner With Dad (the official "budget" discussion)
Wednesday 22nd: Meet with Event Planner #1
Thursday 23rd: Meet with Event Planner #2
Friday 24th: Meet with Event Planner #3
Saturday 25th: Take my little sister to Canada's Wonderland
Monday 27th: Playing baseball, and my birthday
Wednesday 28th: Our now un-official anniversary (3 years)
Thursday 29th: Trying on dresses

And at some point during the upcoming 15 days, I have to do laundry, take the car for an oil change, get groceries, pick up my Dad's father's day present, celebrate my brother's birthday, attended a mini-engagement party, start a new exercise regime, choose a venue, sleep, eat and go to work.

I'm certainly in my element (I work best when slightly stressed) but I just have that nervous giggle things going on that happens just before someone yells "She's gonna BLOW!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.