Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Need the joe...

Realized I am now fully java-dependent.

I've never been dependent on anything in my life, ever. Except air, food, water, love of a good man etc. I've never tried drugs (ok, there was one toke when I was 16) and I've never smoked (ok, there was one cigarette when I was trying to prove a point...badly). But other than those minor excursions into the practically legal, I'm clean.

Yet I cannot function properly without coffee. Strange feeling. Until today, I have managed to make it through the day with just the 20 ouncer in the morning. Dark roast, three milks and sweetener. Mmmm. But from now on, I think I'll have to hit the black stuff at around 3pm too...work is just too snooze-worthy right now.

I took caffeine pills once at college before an all-nighter on the books. And a pot of coffee. An uncomfortable feeling in general. However, now I feel as if I crave just a teeny bit of the shakes in the morning to jump start me before work. Yes, coffee my friend...the morning ass kicker.

There's no point to this post I just realized...just a general musing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.