Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Monday, June 20, 2005

The last time I...

  • Read a book for fun: 3 months
  • Saw my Grandmother: 1 year, 1 month
  • Ate a twizzler: 1 year, 8 months
  • Went skinny dipping: 1 year, 10 months
  • Went to a movie and didn't think it absolutely blew: 1 year, 7 months (it was "Love, Actually", incidently)
  • Thought about cake: 10 seconds
  • Was pleasantly surprised by either of my parents: 6 months
  • Said "I love you": 3 hours and 28 minutes
  • Got a present: 21 hours
  • Went on the swings: 4 years, ten months
  • Ate something for a dare: 12 years, 1 month
  • Made a mix tape for a friend: 6 years, 11 months
  • Thought about cake: 5 seconds
  • Drank too much: 1 month, 13 days
  • Got down: 2 days
  • Wished someone would just disappear: 1 day
  • Did a kind and completely unselfish act: 6 months
  • Cursed: 32 minutes
  • Did something knowingly and wittingly illegal (jaywalking not included): 10 years
  • Had my picture taken: 8 days
  • Cut my own hair: 14 years

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.