Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Who needs class A drugs...

when you have the weird dreams that I do.

Last night, I dreamt that I was carrying my laundry through the university campus and got on a train. Inside the train was my Dad and step-mother. I was sitting with my back facing the direction of travel. As we started to move, I looked outside and saw the most beautiful owl in the trees. It was red and blue. I commented on it to my Dad, shortly before seeing a second one in the next tree. "Must be owl season" I mutter, before another owl lands on the window ledge of the train, and starts trying to get inside, which it does. Instantly, it turns into a beautiful white cat, wearing a red and blue t-shirt. My Dad and step-mother have turned into my mother and ex-step-father, and the cat starts rubbing himself over my ex-step-father. My mother pushes it away, knowing that he is allergic. Suddenly, I am in a hotel with MB, where we live. We are getting ready to go to work. We leave the hotel and get into our car, when I realize that I forgot to put on work clothes...I'm in my pyjamas. We turn the car around and the car turns into a shopping cart, filled with all of our belongings from the car. I know I have to go into the hotel, but can't leave all our personal belongings for someone to steal (they could even steal the car / shopping cart!). Eventually, I gather up everything of value and head inside. Then I can't find our hotel room, as the place is a maze of stairs and corridors. I see one door I recognize, which has a sign calling it the "Spider Room". As I'm about the knock on it, Bill Murray pops out shouting "No autographs, no autographs!" and tries to shut the door on me. I tell him I'm lost and he still insists "No autographs" before slamming the door. I almost start to cry, when he opens the door again, and says "Whenever I am lost, I try and think back to what was in the room, and try and find my way from there". So I close my eyes and remember that there was a seabass tank in my room, so Bill Murray says "Remember the seabass...BE the seabass". In my mind, I see the seabass singing to me (but he's not a seabass, it's a Moray Eel with huge teeth). All of a sudden I see MB in the middle of the ocean being swallowed by a sandworm from Dune.

And I wake up.

Seriously, what's wrong with me!? My subconscience is bizarre!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.