Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Monday, May 02, 2005

This is what is happening, right now.

  • I'm tired and looking forward to Friday 5.30pm
  • I'm not looking forward to the gym tonight.
  • I just ran out of steam.
  • I'm hungry and we need to do grocery shopping but can't because we are going to the gym.
  • I'm calculating my paycheck and my deductions for the week.
  • I'm deciding if I should take back the jacket I bought from Zara.
  • I want to eat at Red Lobster.
  • I'm wondering if my Mum will get her Mother's Day chocolates, as arranged.
  • I don't know what to get my step-mum for her 50th.
  • I know I should be doing more work, but I don't care right now.
  • I want to go home.
  • I would rather be scrapbooking.
  • I'm thinking about signing up for a charity run.
  • I want to put my feet up and watch tv.
  • I'm feeling guilty.
  • I want this to just be "a phase".
  • I want the softball season to start so I can go out and get some fresh air.
  • I want to change the old plastic rings on the shower curtain to new stainless steel rings.
  • I want to bake something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.