Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Friday, April 22, 2005

O Sister, where art thou?

My beautiful, talented and clever sister, E, is about to turn 18. This, combined with an impending "gap year" before she enters University, gave me a splendid idea.

I will fly her out to visit me as a birthday gift.

I think this is a lovely idea, allowing her to get out of the house and just BE 18 for a little while, instead of the worried and sensitive person that circumstance has made her. However, she has been so reluctant in the past to make this journey, and I hope that my offer will be accepted this time.

Now I just have to wait for her to email me. Crossed fingers!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:14 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a hopeless romantic out looking for some information on romantic ads. Barlet Starlet, looks like you have put some work into your site. Well, it is about time I go back to looking for more information. Hey, thanks for the read.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.