Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Grand plan...ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod

Lying awake last night, listening to MB sawing wood, I did some math. And I hate math, so it must have been important, right? I worked out, to my horror, that if I wish to get married before I'm 30 (yes, yes, totally arbitrary year, I know, quit bugging me :) I will have to be engaged by December of this year. Yikes.

How so, I hear you ask? Well, I'm 28 and it's 2005. I wouldn't want to rush an engagement, I want to enjoy it and take things easy and just enjoy being MB's fiance (ooh, just got chills). So I figure, a year is good. However, I've always wanted a winter wedding. A years' engagement to would have to begin in December 2005, in order to be hitched in December 2006 / January 2007, before my 30th b-day.

That sounds too stupid for words doesn't it!? Time doesn't matter! Who gives a flying fig if I'm not married by 30...right? RIGHT???

Oh god, I do care. I do I do I do I do care. I'm such a traitor to modern feminism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.