Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Internet + POW = Complete Chaos

The third party software that POW uses as their email system is crap. Total crap. I've been missing emails all week, can't send certain things out etc...it's very very frustrating. Worse the censorship on the internet is getting worse...I guess the IT folk are working out which sites I check during my lunch break (nothing bad) and gradually shutting down our access. Today just takes the cake...I purchase banner advertising as part of my job, and the banner that we purchased to advertise ourselves has been censored...BY OURSELVES! The error message came up, you are trying to access advertising...well, no duh!

I'm going to look into getting access at home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.