Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Letter to the Women Using the Facilities Today

To woman #1: I don't know how you think spritzing some water on your hands for 3 milliseconds is going to protect me from your germy mitts. Here's a tip: use soap. Oh, and for the soap to do its job you have to actually lather for a full 15 seconds at the very least. I prefer 30, but hey, that's just because I don't like injesting e-coli over the course of an afternoon. Call me crazy...

To woman #2: You are a working professional in a highly paid field. What would possess you to graffiti the inside of the stall? Are you nine? Do we need to send you to the Principal's office?

To woman #3: Let me make an introduction - Garbage bin, paper. Paper, garbage bin.

To woman #4: They are called "Brush Ups" and you can buy them everywhere. I don't even like seeing MB brush his teeth...why on earth would I want to see you do it?

To woman #5: If you are so paranoid that you line the seat with paper, at least flush the paper after your sparkly clean butt has vacated the general area. I so LOVE to sit on people's butt paper...no I do, I do!

To woman #6 (probably related to woman #5): I know you flush the toilet using your foot. And I guess now I understand why...I mean, why would you want to touch something with your hand when someone has touched it with their foot! Am I right? Dumbass. Now I have to flush the toilet using paper. Thanks buddy.

To woman #7: It's called a plunger. You should use it. God, you must be in serious colon denial. Eat more fibre girl.

To woman #8 who strategically draped 8 squares of toilet paper over the holder because the paper had run out and you couldn't tell until you got busy: You are a goddess, an utter vision sent from above. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.