Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Things I had forgotten that I liked / did

Complete flashback moments this afternoon:
  • Toboganning
  • Using my imagination to play games
  • Waterskiing
  • Barbie clothes
  • Writing
  • Star Wars figures
  • Bath toys
  • Receiving valentines from everyone in your class
  • School spirit
  • Talking on the phone all night
  • Eating popcorn while watching a movie with my family
  • Rice pudding
  • Red Pandas
  • Get Fuzzy comic strip
  • Reeses Pieces
  • Those cheap candy machines inside of the K-Mart
  • K-Mart
  • Easter
  • Religious Studies
  • Being invited to participate in my Mum's dinner party conversations because I was "old enough now" (I was 13)
  • Unfinished basements
  • Blanket and towel forts
  • Crayons
  • Hiding
  • Plane flights
  • Ghost stories
  • Camping

There are so many...oh to turn back the clock sometimes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.