Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

The trim is done!!

The final coat of paint went on my trim last night in the bedroom...I'm thrilled! Now we just have to prime and paint the window, buy new drapes to replace the blanket that has been our blind for the last two years, buy fabric to go inside the French closet doors, make new bedside tables, make a new bed, and buy a new dresser! I see the light!!

Oh, and bless him, MB didn't flinch when I showed him my mastermind plan for the scrapbooking station. He's going to make the frame out of plywood with a beautiful oak veneer. It is going to look wonderful. Then he is cutting some brushed steel sheet metal to attach to the side of the piece so that I can place magnetized holders for all of my most used tools...that way I won't have to keep opening and closing drawers...it will all be right at my fingertips! Can't wait for him to start. If we weren't laying another floor this weekend for a client, he would be working on it...oh, I hope he gets going next weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.