Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A little word about someone I hardly know...

Moirebri is the person who inspired me to start blogging. I came across her blog by complete accident, oh, about a year and a bit ago. I was searching for recipes or somesort and saw her reviews. For some reason or other, this led me to her blog and I began reading it on a daily basis. I saw strength in character, adversity over hardship, joy in small moments, and best of all, just a damn good heart.

I've just found out that she's sick at the moment, and I'd like to take just a little time to wish this very brave woman luck, strength and triumph over her illness.

M - you have inspired me to be more honest, be more brave, take more risks, love more and often, and try and be the best person I can. I know that sounds like a lot, but its no exaggeration. Keep going kiddo.

Oh, and read her blog, it's very, very good (the link is on the bottom right).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.