Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Day 2: Hangover from Hell

Either I'm still drunk (unlikely) or still hungover (probably) but I'm feeling extremely discombobulated today. Went on an absolute bender this weekend with my brother's girlfriend, and drank more than one person, probably two people should drink in an evening. I feel wretched. If you've read my earlier post about not being able to drink anymore then you know how stupid I was, and how much I KNEW I'd regret it in the morning etc etc. But I'm my own worse enemy. Actually the evening was very fun, and we had a blast, but someone should just tattoo "Do NOT, under any circumstance, serve this woman a shot" on my forehead. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.