Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

I have the utmost of compassion for those affected by Hurricane Katrina. In an effort to wholely sypathize with the citizens of the affected states, and to immerse myself in their experience, I have begun looting my office.

Things looted to date:
A stapler
A blue highlighter (technically, not looting. Just retrieving my property from a co-worker)
A cheesestring
Two sheets of previously doodled on paper
A DVD player

I know that the paper and the cheesestring could be seen as being greedy and unnecessary. However, the DVD player is fundemental to my existance during these flood ravaged times.

I will next loot the Walmart Gun Section. Oh right, this is CANADA, we don't sell guns in department stores. Oh well. Not looking too smart are you Bush / NRA? Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.