Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Monday, August 29, 2005

The best fiancee ever

It's true, I am simply the best fiancee ever. Let us evaluate the facts. This weekend I:

1) Sent MF a cute little evite for "date night", bought dinner at a fancy schmancy restaurant that he's always wanted to go to, and planned a night of martinis and comedy clubs to go with
2) Didn't complain when he said he had to go to a sales conference for the rest of the weekend
3) Cleaned out the garage and the cold room while he was gone
4) Cooked his favourite meal (lamb shanks) when he got back
5) Got tickets for a live taping of his favourite tv show

Hell, I'D marry me. I rule.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ik heb een harde tijd uit voorstellend gastric bypass surgery in chicago.Cheerio, Kristina gastric bypass surgery in chicago

     
  • At 5:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Realmente gradisco che cosa state facendo con il vostro blog e vi consiglio mantenerlo in su.With Compliments, Caprice ft worth gastric bypass

     
  • At 6:15 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello,

    Please, I will just ask a very quick question. I created a web blog but have a couple of problems. Just need to know if anyone could help by giving me information about web blog! Please email me your web blog info
    to me.

    I want to learn how to advertise and get visitors to my web blog so I appreciate all ideas.

    jacksmiit@mailup.net

    Thank You
    online start business

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.