Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Back in the blogging saddle...

After a weeks worth of fun and hilarity with little sis, she is now back home and everything has got back to normal. So I have decided to avoid a full blown post and just go straight to bullet points...the Big Mac of the Blogging experience: quick and satisfying (oh, and bad).

Things I Did With My Sister This Week (in order):
  • Picked her up at the airport
  • Went mini-golfing
  • Hit a driving range
  • Ate three pounds of crab (each)
  • Saw "The 40 Year Old Virgin"
  • Went to the CNE
  • Ate perogies
  • Ate cheesecake
  • Had a pedicure
  • Went shopping
  • Ate steak
  • Ate at Denny's
  • Went rock climbing
  • Had chicken risotto
  • Had lunch with a family friend
  • Visited dead grandparents
  • Ate green thai curry
  • Saw Blue Man Group
  • Went shopping
  • Chose a bridesmaids dress
  • Visited Rib Fest
  • Went to a wedding show
  • Saw the President of China
  • Watched Napolean Dynamite and Sideways
  • Had McDonald's Breakfast
  • Visited Canada's Wonderland
  • Ate funnel cake
  • Ate Chinese food
  • Went shopping
  • Bought junk food
  • Unlimited shrimp at Red Lobster
  • Dropped her at the airport
And here is what I didn't do while my sister was visiting:
  • Have sex

And here is the extent of my interaction with MF while my sister was visiting:

  • An argument

Needless to say, I need some TLC and some downtime. And don't get me started on my mother...I've HAD IT! More on this later.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:20 a.m., Blogger Jennifer said…

    Is this my first "comment spam"? I have heard of such things but never knew I too would be blessed with it!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.