Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

PAIN! The Musical

Don't know exactly where my head is at over these past few weeks, but for whatever reason, I fell down the stairs on Sunday. I haven't fallen down the stairs since I was about 5, and that was only because I was wearing semi-lethal non-grippy tube socks. Needless to say, I hurt myself. Not badly, just enough to be concerned and apply bandaids in conspicuous areas.

So, I show up for softball on Monday with bruises everywhere (my butt looks like a five day old banana...not that the team got to see that) and of course everyone looks at MF like he's some sort of abuser. I look like the victim of some sort of very selective shark attack...knobbly areas like knuckles, knees and elbows are the only areas scraped. Then I proceed to pull my ham strings while running. Great.

Today I am in great pain. Ham strings feel like tight elastic bands. Oh, and since I've been using Crest Whitestrips to get ready for the engagement party, my teeth are zingy and extremely sensitive...so much so that I can't chew. Loving it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.