Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Friday, July 08, 2005

I have found THE DRESS!

I went to Ritche last night with L and spent a frustrating 40 minutes throwing on and off dresses. I eventually turned to the sales person and said "Are we running out of options?". I almost tried on everything in the store. Finally, and in desperation, she gave me a book of every single dress that have in the store and asked if there was anything I liked. I pointed to two dresses and she brought them in. The second she unzipped one of them, both L and I went "oooohhhh!" like two little girls seeing a tutu for the first time. It was perfect. And here it is...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of course, it doesn't look like that on me...but after 7 months of the South Beach diet, who knows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.