Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

A lighter tone...

Realizing that my last posts (ok, except the one about being beaned by an imposter purse) have been a little down, I've decided to quantify what an idiot I am. Seriously:

  • I own sheep slippers. Shaun from Wallace and Grommit in fact.
  • Everytime I see a chicken (living or artistically represented) I say "CHICKEN!" really loud, and in an annoying tone.
  • I hum the Mission Impossible theme song every time I see a squirrel.
  • I call one of my cats "Monkey". The other is "Big Boy". Real names have been withheld to protect the innocent.
  • I watch America's Next Top Model.
  • I do a great impression of Cartman from South Park.
  • I karaoke Britney Spears songs.
  • I cry while watching Saturn commericals.
  • I hate S*x and the City (I know, I know, I know...)
  • I keep a squeezy cow on my desk. His name is "Squeezy Cow".
  • I read advice columns every day.
  • I fantasize that I'm going to get "spotted" while out and about. For what, I don't know.
  • I want a Survivor Buff.

I will add more. Much more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.