Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Irrationality, Part I: I Need It / I Want It


I Need (the essentials of life):

  • More money
  • Coffee in the morning
  • To pee
  • A Tim Horton's Boston Cream Donut when I'm on a road trip
  • Thongs
  • A vacation (usually around April)
  • Paper clips that have those little grooves on them so they hold your paper together better
  • MB
  • Contact Lenses
  • Love
  • Gloves
  • My cats
  • Groovy tunes

I Want (the innane):

  • Something designer. Just once.
  • A bunny
  • An office
  • To drink really good champagne. A lot.
  • A big, honking diamond ring. Actually, any kind would be nice.
  • My mummy
  • Twin Peaks to come back
  • To make everyone happy
  • Kids (stupid, stupid, stupid)
  • To know what happened to The Evil Ex
  • Handcream that costs more than I make in a day
  • To stay in an ice hotel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.