Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Be Careful What You Wish For...part 2

Another ex-boyfriend has materialized, out of the blue, after 6 years with no contact. In the immortal words of Joe Schmo, I ask you "What's Going On???!!!".

So, the quandry arises: Do I tell MB? Of course, there is nothing going on, no feelings, no nothing. That is gone, dead, done. We parted on bad terms and he wants to say sorry. Do I reply? Do I tell MB and then reply? I am perfectly aware of what MB's feelings would be on the subject, and replying to this guy after telling him would not be an option. Yet I (selfishly) want to know what he's up to. I know exactly how I'd feel if MB told me of some long-lost love proclaiming regrets and apologies...his response would, of course, mean abject pain in the t*sticular area and witholding of wifely duties (yes boys, I mean no more laundry). So why do I want to do this?

The answer is, that I'm terminally curious (aka nosy) about things, and this will be my downfall. I have yet to decide what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.