Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Be Careful What You Wish For...

An earlier post pondered the whereabouts of The Evil Ex-Boyfriend. Little did I know that I would get a snippet of information about what he is doing / *crewing / up to in general. While watching TV, as I do way too often, I overheard the unmistakable few bars of one of his songs. Looking up in horror, I saw that a tv commerical is using some of his music. Such an intrusion! Now, I'm back to thinking about him, and no, not in a good way at all. This really strirred the pot, and I'm angry all over again. Seriously, be careful what you wish for, because now that I've been thrown this tiny scrap of information...I want more. Like, is he still with the str*pper?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.