Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

When you wish upon a blog...

So, this must be the magical mystery blog where all things wished come true. Those of you who have read my posts know that I recently wanted to know the whereabouts of a certain ex. That happened the other day, quickly followed by an email from another long-lost ex. There must be something in the water. Previous to that post, I also made mention of the symphony increasing my IQ and thereby earning me a job making $70,000 a year. Weeeelll, I'm not sure about the IQ, but I got the job! I don't want to jinx anything, but I think once my references are checked and the formalities are out of the way, I'm moving on up!

Of course, with every up, there is the karmic wonderment that is down. I found MB's profile on another dating site. Of course, there is another excuse, another apology, another dumbfounded look, another "Where did that come from? I thought I deleted it all".

I thought we were past that too. I thought he got rid of it all when I found out. Perhaps he just missed one.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.