Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

You Tube Late Night Thoughts

OK, so not really late night, as I'm still on Pacific Time, and it's actually only 9pm here (12pm midnight back home) but hell, I'm trapped in a hotel room watching You Tube. Yeah, last night I said I'd got to the end of the internet and guess what? I found You Tube! Now I have at least three more hours of internet based entertainment.

I can't help but feel a) empowered and similtaneously b) saddened by the videos I've been watching. Some are so powerful you just feel like weeping. Some, well, damn they are funny. Regardless, I feel inspired and want to buy a video camera!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.