Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Monday, June 05, 2006

TMI

So, I'm now officially "off the pill" and no, not for the real reason one would decide to go off it. I am fed up of being messed around hormonally. I've begun to really *feel* a difference in my body, like I am moving the wheel around on a car, but I'm actually on some form of rail...it doesn't matter where I steer, because my body is on auto-pilot because of the pills.

I feel out of control of myself, unable to quite manage myself 100%. If this was any more pronounced, I may even say that I feel like a split personality, that there are simply two of me in here, both out of control to varying degrees.

So, I'm off. Other methods of birth control don't exactly appeal, but we'll have to make do. No little Barlets running around in the near future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.