Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Welcome to Slutsville: Population - Me

Sooo, I'm walking around the building here, as one is wont to do, and I see a girl wearing the same sweater that I had recently purchased from Jacob.

Didn't really irk me until later that she had been wearing a white shirt under said sweater.

Sure, the sweater by itself is easily described as low cut and tight. It even has a slight tendency to fall on the outer shoulder blades. But is it really necessary to wear a shirt underneath to preserve modesty? I thought not.

Therefore, I am obviously a raging slut.

Even with the recently layering trend (which I don't understand BTW), I thought I was perfectly decent letting the puppies out for a bit of air. Not a lot of air. Screen door air.

If you will excuse me, I am going home to reconsider my work-casual options now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.