Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Things I do that I can't figure out why I do them

Computer Related
1) Check MF's email

Ok, this has some qualifications. I still check it now and again because of "the incident". Occasionally I find things, little things. Like some random e-vite to a party held by a name I recognize from his old contact list, before he deleted it. Could she be a blind date from 6 years ago that still has him on file? Or could it be a girl he was corresponding with during "the incident"? I don't know.

2) Google names from MF's email

See above. I google email addresses that I am wary of. Nothing comes of it except my churning stomach.

3) Google ex-boyfriends

I now know where my most recent ex works. Actually, I think it just gives me peace of mind to know where he is from 9-5 so I can avoid the area.

4) Read certain blogs

Ah, the guilty pleasure of reading blogs that incite or upset me. Yay.

"Opening" related
1) I open boxes in stores

Gift boxes, jewellry boxes, wooden boxes...what do I think is in there?

2) I open my paycheck

Why? I know what's in there. It's the same every week. What am I going to find, an uncashed bonus cheque?

3) I open MF's unopened mail

Because I'm a snoop. If he doesn't open it, why not? And besides, I hate filing envelopes.

Personal quirk related
1) I flap my hands in front of my eyes when I'm about to cry

Why??? Dear God tell me WHY??

2) I bite my nails

I'm not as bad as I used to be (biting them off) but I do nibble at my cuticles like some rabid chipmunk. I know it's going to hurt later, but that doesn't seem to stop me.

3) I allow my mother to get to me

Ok, but who doesn't??

4) I pull my eyelashes as a compulsive habit

Weird huh?

1 Comments:

  • At 2:43 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christmas is just around the corner. No time to go to the mall...then do your shopping online. We sell everything that the mall sells. Shop today!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.