Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Assist now...

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

RE: TRANSFER OF (24) TWO-DOZEN KRISPY KREME DONUTS

I want to transfer (24) Two-Dozen Krispy Kreme Donuts from a Prime Donut Manufacturer here in South Africa to an oversea domicile. First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of it's nature as being utterly confidential. I am sure and have confidence of your ability and reliability to prosecute a transaction of this great magnitude. I solicit your assistance to enable us transfer the said amount of donuts into your safe house for unward consumption. You can either provide us with an existing kitchen counter or to set up a new food service area immediately to receive these donuts, even an empty shelf can serve to receive these fried bread products, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end of this important business trusting in you and believing that you will never let me down either now or in future.

I am the personal pastry chef to the great late INDUSTRIALIST who has a donut craving in one of the top donut depositories here in South Africa. The shop was opened in 1998 and he died in 2003 without a written or oral WILL and since 2003 nobody has operated on this manufacturing plant again hence the donuts are floating and if I do not remit these artery clogging pastries out urgently they will be forfeited for nothing. Or go stale.

The owner of this palace of fat is a foreigner and no other person knows about this business or anything concerning it, the owner has no other beneficiary and until his death he was the manager of the company. My investigation through the National immigration department proved to me as well that he was single as at the time of his entry into the Republic of South Africa. The amount in the glass display case is 24 ( two-dozen) only.

As a matter of fact, I have decided to transfer these donuts abroad for consumption. Your assistance as a foreigner is necessary because the management of the Krispy Kreme will welcome any foreigner who has a kitchen table, or at the very least, a napkin, which I will give to you immediately, if you are interested to do this business with me. There is no risk in this business. With my position and my personal contact with the manager of the Krispy Kreme, the donuts can be transferred to any mailbox you can provide with assurance that these pastries will be intact pending their physical arrival in your country for sharing.

We will start the first transfer with a half-dozen original glazed [6]. Upon successful transfer without any disappointment from your side as to their taste and freshness, we shall re-apply for the remaining balance of 4 devil's food, 2 kruellers, 6 lemon filled, 5 chocolate cake and 1 sprinkle-topped to your home. I am only contacting you as a foreigner because these Krispy Kremes are known to be fattening to local people here, and can only be approved to any foreigner who has the incorrect nutritional information of the trans fats, which I will provide for you.

At the conclussion of the transfer you will take 2 original glazed and the remaining will be for me. As soon as I hear from you and upon your strong assurance that you will not let me down once the donuts go into your house I will then start the processing of the transfer of 1 devil's food and a couple of lemon filled to your kitchen without further delay.

Send the Information as I stated below.
Name:.............
Address:..........
Proximity to a Tim Horton's:...........
Are you a police officer?:............
How do you take your coffee?:.........

Contact me urgently via telephone for further details.

Thanks.
Yours Faithfully,
Ayaka Udom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.