Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sick Boy

The world remains in order. With a stressful situation now hovering over us like a hungry mosquito, MF has fallen ill. Again.

Again.

There isn't much to say except, "again".

Our moment of need = sick
The point at which we need to work hard together = sick
A stressful time for both of us = sick

I know everyone has their reactions to stress, but this is ridiculous. And to make matters worse, this time it's some mystery ailment. Sure, I feel sorry for the bloke, but I'd feel a heck of a lot more sorry for him if he doesn't do this every...bloody...time...I need him to be "on" and working hard.

I'll expand on this later...it really is exciting news, and I am rising to the challenge. The irony is, I feel that these times are the ones I really get to shine, as I embrace stress and rise up to exceed expectations. But it would be a heck more enjoyable if "we" were rising to that challenge together, as equals.

Ho-hum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.