Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Friday, October 14, 2005

A mystery of the universe is solved

I have worked out why there are always lineups at women's washrooms. As guys are strolling in an out with an almost frightening speed, we do the peepee dance in line for 10 minutes.

Why?

Because (some) women are stupid. They get into a public washroom and the internal dialogue goes something like this: "Ewww. Like, so totally gross. I have to put my butt and some junk on an icky dirty toilet seat. No way! I'm going to line it with paper so I don't have to touch anything!".

Just wondering, but when was the last time you heard of anyone catching a highly contagious ass disease? Anyone? Anyone?? No, there must be an epidemic of ass diseases going around, because women are carefully tearing off sheet by sheet to line the seat and prevent this deadly infection from spreading. Clearly, doctor's offices are full of women with scabby circles on their rears and upper thighs. Physicians everywhere must be distraught that people STILL sit on toilet seats without a 1-ply protective barrier, due to the severity of the butt bubonic plague going around.

Do I sit on a public washroom seat without paper? You bet your bee-hind I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.