Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ahhhhhhh-pathy

Sorry about lack of blogging, just don't feel very motivated to do so. I also feel that when you don't feel like doing something, forcing you do do it for the sake of doing it is counter-productive. Apathy doesn't just fall under the blogging realm, it has also affected:
  • Laundry
  • Cleaning
  • Cooking
  • Working
  • Showering
  • Shaving
  • Everything else

As when you simply cannot see the wood for the trees, I cannot see a way to get anything done because I am too damn busy. So really it's not apathy (I'm telling myself)...it's probably closer akin to exhaustion.

I haven't been out dancing in months. I haven't had a quiet night at home with MF in 20 days. I'm struggling with work. I'm struggling with other issues (more to follow at later date). I just want to curl up in a ball and watch Dr. Phil until my eyes bleed.

I can't be bothered to write anymore. I have nothing interesting to say. God I'm pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.