Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Truth in Advertising

Driving in yesterday morning, I was interested to see a photograph of a woman between the wheel well and the rear doors of a 1988 Camero. Not just any photo, but a full head to toe, silver bikini clad, platform shoed and stacked photo. I was curious at who the absolute pig was driving said Camero...and as we pulled ahead I couldn't help but notice that the driver...was the woman in the picture!

Now, this has raised some very important questions for me:

a) It was clearly her head...but was it her body? Couldn't tell!
b) Where does this girl work?
c) What is she advertising? Herself? What if she works in an office? *Announcing newer, improved SHANNON*?

I don't get it. Attention-seeking? Definitely. Reasons however, remain unknown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.