Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary

Barlet Starlet provides a strange combination of humour, cynicism and moxy, with a healthy dash of gosh-darn it mentality and romantic idealism. Stir. Pour.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Countdown to Cuba: 24 hours and 39 minutes

Can't bloody wait...even being on a cramped plane will be better than this limbo-hell purgatory I'm currently in.

P.O.W. continues as normal, blissfully ignorant of my imminent departure (except for those who need to know). I am not telling anyone I'm leaving due to the high panic level of everyone at the moment. It's like the Post Office at Monday lunchtime, I tell you. My projects will have to be assigned to other Marketers who have too much on their plate already. I could get hurt.

My facade of "caring" is crumbling fast. I feel like surfing some p*rn sites or what have you, right out in the open. What are they going to do, fire me? I'm arriving late and leaving early. This is not the way you treat a company that you have, essentially, shafted already and they've been SO nice in return, but I just can't muster the will to care.

And I've just been assigned another projects. Man, they are going to lynch me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

«xBlogxPhilesx»

http://ping.blo.gs/?name=Barlet Starlet's Life Less Ordinary&url=http://barletstarlet.blogspot.com/.